1. All products of DataSure are free of charge for 3 years of basic service.
2. Special value-added services can be purchased separately.
3. Non-product software and hardware failure services, excluding on-site service fees.
4. Hardware warranty can be extended up to 5 years.
5. Software upgrade service refers to upgrading to the latest version of software.
6. Spare parts advance service means that after passing the customer`s application, DataSure provides replacement parts to the customer in advance, and customer only needs to send the defective parts back to DataSure after receiving the replacement parts.
7. The starting time of the hardware warranty service is the data of signing of the user’s equipment, or 60 days after the data of signing the product contract with DataSure（the earlier of the two is calculated）.
8. The starting time of the software support service is the data of the authorization application or 60 days after the data of signing the product contract（the earlier of the two is calculated）.
9. Product service information query methods: 400-821-6995, and support@DataSure.cn.
10. Worry-free replacement service means that the products purchased from DataSure can be replaced with a new hardware platform at a discount, the software is updated to the latest version and the old equipment is recycled. The replaced equipment provides 3 years of basic service and hardware maintenance service.
11. Storage medium retention service means that after the storage media fails, there is no need to send the faulty parts back, and the customer can handle it by himself. After confirming the failure of the storage medium, DataSure will send the spare parts before the next working day.
12. Product consulting service includes product function and usage consulting, project demand plan consulting, and common fault problems consulting. Get in touch: 400-821-6995, support@DataSure.cn.
13. The product cycle inspection service is the product operation and maintenance inspection service. It includes inspection of the status of the hardware and software platforms.
14. O&M training service refers to providing product O&M training service, supporting remote training and on-site training.
15. Training and certification service for O&M engineers refers to sending engineers to the headquarters to participate in the training course of operation and maintenance engineers, and to pass the training and issue the certificate of certification.
16. Operation and maintenance service refers to the operation and maintenance support of products, including remote operation and maintenance and on-site operation and maintenance. Remote operation and maintenance needs to provide support for the remote network environment.